View Single Post
Old 11-22-21, 01:26 PM   #3
gimp
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Thanks for answering!

Well, first of all, I am noob when it comes to manual targeting! I would like to enable the targeting lines (with numbers 1,2,3).
I was looking at the WoS options, and enabled the torpedo aiming lines (is it called solution lines?), but they don't show on the minimap when tartgeting through the periscope

I want to disable all the knobs and switches while looking through periscope.

I can live with german voices, it gives more immersion to the game (hmm.. immersion in a submarine game is a really important thing).

And lastly, the compass rose (the dark grey circle around the mouse coursor) while setting new nav points on the map.
OK, by trial and error I've disabled this one

More may come later

PS. Can someone modify the thread title? There's a typo in there!

EDIT:

So, I was running the first mission at the Danzig Bay area, sunk two merchant ships, got the radio message from the BDU to re-base at Kiel. Done that and when talking to the gentleman in the dock (the old man who gives missions) I cannot choose the next mission (the British coastal waters or something) like it was in vanilla version. When trying to start a new patrol, he asks me do I want to start a new partol without choosing a mission.. So ? Should I start it and swim to British coast as the mission was already chosen, or am I missing something ?

Last edited by gimp; 11-25-21 at 01:41 PM.
gimp is offline   Reply With Quote