View Single Post
Old 04-10-15, 11:03 PM   #14
nsomnia
Weps

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

The sub controller is done. Done. The last month we have poured 95% of our time into the subcontrolller. Its finally in alpha. We have an ocean 100km x 100km with not a single FPS lost.

Major, major updates to come.

Edit: I wanna add we accidently caused a feature. In creating the angles and dangles we accidently allowed the boat to roll every so slightly during a hard turn. Now we can use that to manipulate things if we want. A) its visual you see a slight roll when turning hard (like no more than 1.5-2.0 degrees lets be realistic) but we could have say crashing noises and stuff play sometimes when you make a hard turn while crash diviing or something.

But yeah, prepare to be suprised guys, I know I'm late on my goal (apr 5th moved to apr 15th), but we still might make deadline (apr 30th) for the free tech demo. You can see on the trello board everything with a pink rocketship will try to be implemented in it in even the smallest ways.

I have 2 secret weapons up my sleeve too that even my partner and team-members dont know about.

Last edited by nsomnia; 04-10-15 at 11:27 PM.
nsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote