View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 05:22 AM   #13306
Iorwerth
Nub

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quick question about adding the Speech recognition mod (Mitons stock edition-1.4 English) to twos. I have seen others use this mod (i think it is this mod anyway) on YouTube vids with the Twos mod. When i use Twos-JSGME to add the mod I get a message saying "menu.txt has already been altered by Twos real navigation mod - enabling the mod 'may' have adverse effects etc". If I click yes to bring it over the Real Navigation mod gets greyed out.

I presume I am safe to use it, but wanted to check just in case by installing it and using it does stop real nav from working properly. If it does, is there a different speech recog mod I should use?

One other thing - I also saw someone using Das Boot voices, and was wondering which mod that was, as there are a number of them and I am not sure which is the best one to use with Twos? I think there may be some tweaking of the mod you also have to do with whichever Das Boot mod it was (I think i saw the mod being used on a Bstanko6 youtube vid, but could be wrong).

Any help/advice would be great!
Iorwerth is offline   Reply With Quote