Admiral

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0

[quote=Egan]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarJak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

The game only cares that you go to the way points not if you actually kill the ground targets. Also make sure you have your wingmen with you when you go balloon busting cos the officious REMF's will take your hard earned kills off you if your wingmen don't see it happen!
Lol! You are going to love phase 3 then! You now have to fill in claim forms! The more detail you provide, the more it helps you get a confirmation!
I actually edited the text files because I did not get the claim system.

Sure its a nice feature, but I would prefer they would make it optional. Gamers don't like being forced to do something.

Anyway it's a fantastic mod. I got to play a lot with Phase 2 and even though my PC can not run it on very high settings, the feeling of flying over the front is absolutely unbelievable. Looks like with a new PC and Phase 3 will be even greater experience.

Which leads me to the question, has anyone ordered Phase 3 yet? I see they are taking pre-orders, and the mod is going to cost ~ 50 dollars. I'm sure this sounds like a lot of money, but imo it is going to be worth it - there probably won't be any better WWI sim in years. Ok there might be if Knights of the Sky does not turn out to be vaporware, but thats not certain, and Phase3 is practically finished and it is the best WWI sim available - period.

One can only wonder what could have become of CFS3 if Microsoft had supported it ..

GlobalExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote