Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini
My main question is about the absence of the alpha channel for some textures making them all the same - same color and same size - (several ones) on your material .dat. My concern is that this could be a bug that you didn't noticed.:hmm:

As I said, at least the depth charges detonations are very better (IMHO) using the stock textures just because the ones on your files are (i think ) broken.

Take a look on then using any file that can open textures on the material.dat file.
Are you referring to the TGAs packed into the materials.dat file or the ones in \data\Textures\Tnormal\tex?
It's possible that I may have forgotten some Alpha channels. If you can, and don't mind, would you like to make me a list of which TGAs are in question by you?
Of course! I'm at my work, so I will make the list a bit slowly!

And, yes, I obviously noticed that some textures that have this described problem (and others not) are in the texture folder, so no problems with them, because the game uses that ones (on the texture folder ) prior the ones on the files. Then the list will have only the ones that i noticed the problem and aren't on the texture folder, ok?
Just some minutes...