Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcs53 View Post
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[J:\Silent Hunter 4 Gold Edition\MODS]

TriggerMaru_Overhaul_2-5_UpdateBH Revised Final

When I give the order "periscope depth" the boat goes too deep so that I only see water.
Can I change that?
Also, the numbers around the sonar are difficult to read while the environment is good.

henny

The extra was done in, to ensure being deep enough to not broach... (Moreso, to compensate for that possibility when coming back up from deep submergence) can use the depth gauge to bump the sub back to where the periscope head clears water...

As for that about the sonar, mind posting a pic of what it is that your seeing, as far as I know, those numbers around the sonar are good. So not really understanding just what it is that you think is wrong with them there...

On posting that pic, (screenshot of the area in question ) can then take that image & use freely, a pic hosting site... Myself, I use snipboard.io as it is easy to use.

It will generate a link that you can then copy & paste in a reply back here to any issue or problem that you may run across when you do have that happen... such as, now.

Not saying that you couldn't be having an issue, just can't tell just from a very brief, light on details comment there... is all. *nod*

Just as an aside when asking about issues that you think could be or are a problem, is usually best... to post about them, especially in the main thread for them... if it pertains to a mod mix, such as in the case here... with Bubblehead1980's TMOverhauled v2.5 Reworx.... just a strong suggestion only.

Hope this helps...

M. M.