View Single Post
Old 04-16-21, 07:25 PM   #10
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Yes, thanks. We have to do that with my dad. He has finally told me some stories after years of only telling the good stuff, which apparently wasn't too much, too often, but we never have gotten around to it. My sister was doing some "video-taping" of him, but it was for mom, and he only talked about us kids on it... which was great, don't get me wrong, but it was for mom as she was slipping into senility, to help her "spark" her memory... we have to do the same with dad, for dad, and for his grandkids & great-grandkids...

Just checking, they are excellent videos. Yes definitely should.

Something else noteworthy in the damage reports, how many were seriously damaged by "friendly" fire, primarily from aircraft. Thus, why added it to TMO. Actually had a "friendly" PBY attack me off of Midway in May 1942 200 NM W of Midway as departed after fuel sto, got below before damage was done. Thing is the PBY earlier in day, was friendly and did not bomb, this one looked friendly lol until saw it making the dive. Definitely forces player to dive or keep an eye on ALL aircraft contacts. Oddly the "aircraft" spotted dialog did not pop as does when an "enemy" aircraft pops up.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote