Old 06-03-10, 11:35 AM   #15
Danevang
Helmsman

Downloads: 160
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by naights View Post
Hi:

I dont use your shadow maps, that screenshots are taken with stock ones, specular and normal maps too, the mod only changes structure, conning and deck dds files, full brushed with photoshop, no more.

Bye !!
It's a little annoying having to do this, but all right, here goes. You must have my shadow map installed for the screenshots, cause your maps are not making all the shadow map tweaks shown in the screenshots, you don't even have a shadow map in your file. It's my shadow map, no doubt about it.

What I don't understand is how you can show a screenshot of a stock map, which doesn't have my shadow map, and then show your modded textures, with my shadow map. Clearly you are activating more than your own modded files when switching.

Here are some images to illustrate: 1st one taken when using your mod, and my shadow maps, from my "Paintshop". 2nd one when using only your mod, and stock shadowmaps. Sorry about the not so good image quality, but it should be easy to spot the difference between mine, and the stock shadow map:

and your screenshots:

Need I say more?

-Danevang