Old 12-27-20, 10:41 AM   #88
ericlea
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-1900 View Post
Hí Urmel. I dowloaded the game I like it. Why is it that the practicing mission
is based in Aug. 1939 in Penang? Patrol arena AO 98. Baltic Sea. The game begins in the Sout Atlantic Ocean west of South Africa. Did I install something
wrong?

Hi,

read this from LSH3-2020 installation pdf :

First patrol in 1939 from the Stralsund testing station
In LSH3, the world war scenario starts as early as August 1, 1939, one month before the historic start of the war on September 1, 1939.
At CAREER START in 1939, the first patrol should and must be completed from the Stralsund testing station. Thus, exactly at the beginning of the war, combat operations and flotilla transfers become possible on September 1, 1939!
For the first test patrol, the given submarine must never be changed! Observe the given time window of the test patrol, fulfil the mission objectives and do not dock in Stralsund too early! Immediately after docking in Stralsund, a flotilla transfer can be requested, e.g. to the 1st or 7th flotilla. If the message GRID SQUARE/GS = NULL appears afterwards, you have docked too early and the first test patrol must be repeated. After completion of each patrol with a new boat, the game must be completely terminated! This reduces the risk of not being able to load the achieved game state.
ericlea is offline   Reply With Quote