Thread: Well this sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-06-19, 07:46 PM   #19
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0

Well as the saying goes "One step forward, two steps back", in this case it's it's about 100 steps back. This morning after owning this motherboard for all of four months it crapped out for no apparent reason. It had worked fine for the four months I've owned it after figuring out most of the problems it had until this morning. While I was in the middle of working on something the computer froze, I tried control, alt, delete and the computed didn't respond so I hit the reset button on my computer case that didn't work so I had to shut off the power using the on/off switch at the back of the PSU. Simply restarting it did nothing so I spent at least four hours taking it all apart and putting back together again and it worked for about 15 minutes or so the restarted with no warning. Then after starting up again it ran for about 30 minutes before it rebooted again but failed to post. After attempting some more tests and fixes nothing worked although strangely in the last out of case test I did with just the 24-pin cable and CPU installed (and NOTHING else) the case fans stated up! I didn't think that was possible.

Last edited by Kptlt. Neuerburg; 11-06-19 at 09:12 PM.
Kptlt. Neuerburg is offline   Reply With Quote