View Single Post
Old 03-26-23, 07:13 AM   #10868
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I think I got what I deserved:

1. I did not trust the poharmaceutical industry already before the pandemic, and I got some insight into it from first hand accounts due to somebody who has worked in the industry in switzerland in a quit ehigh posiiton - before she quit, saying she was always acting with one leg in the prison.

2. Then came Corona, and they said it is an emergency, it is new, we do not know, but we must act, vaccination is always good, and BAM!

3. Sounded nreaosnably as an argumentaitonb line, and so I made an eception formt he rule and gave them the benift oif doubt. Always assuming the data would be egnerated andgiven afterwards. You cannot have longterm data if somethign has not been done for a longer term. Bu asfter soem time, you have such data. But they did not show any. WHY??

4. Big-bigger-biggest mistake of mine! Never simply trust. Trust must be rewarded, not given as a gift in advance.

5. Early last year they still did not give any data. Then came the Pfizer documents, release donyl at court order due to the freedom of informaiton act. Then came the finding that ciical values were blackened. Then came the rveelaiton that over a hunbred pages with criticla content were ripoped out and not included. Then came the intebnsificaiton od practiner'S feedback on side effects and increased mortality rates. And now came the TGA apparently-joke-of-a-report.

From Germany I can say that the govenrment systematically hinders and ignores any critical reflection or reappraisal of the devent and the chosen policies. They block it, and socially sanction too critical questioning, by havign people getting thrown out of accoutns of beign boycotted.

The purpose is now clear, I think: to evade responsibility, to evade astronomical claims for damages, to white-wash Pfizer, Moderna and China, and to not allow doubts on the omnipotence of the government and its wisdom, competence and superior knowledge of everything. You gotta trust the party. Blindy. The party means it well with you! The party is always right.

This all stinks to heaven. The scale of this crime is surreal like from a dystopic scifi novel.

-------

Now imagine how nicely they could have sanctioned and forced all of us if we would not have cash money anymore! Your payment options all could be centrally blocked if you are not registered with a positive certfication of having done like the government commanded you and you did not got a shot in your arm. You could not have travelled by train or bus, for you could not have bought a ticket. You could not have bought food. You could not have paid bills. Go figure. It is so very, very very STUPID to not care or even support cashlessness. It allows social scoring tyranny like in China, without calling it by that name. What they did with the pandemic and the vaccine policy should tell everybody how stupid it is to just assume the government would not abuse cashlessness as well. It will. Boycott stores not accepting cash payment. Insist on cash payment. Throw away your plastic cards. They are the keys that open the gates to serfdom.