Thread: [REL] Dark Waters
View Single Post
Old 02-04-21, 12:40 PM   #845
RandomSubRat
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Fixed it!!

Thanks for all the help, you are my heroes!

So, i made a back up copy of the save folder, launched the game, loaded the last working save (before docking and getting the Australia assignment) and continued the patrol untill 17.06.1940. Then i saved again before docking and this time the game actually gave me a choice to retire or get IIC. I took the boat and was given again Perth assignment. I began the patrol, saved, quit the game, went to the save folder, deleted everything but the last 4 saves (save before docking, both autosaves and the australian one). In all of those saves default objective and current objective were ID1. I edited each of the saves to the following:

PlayerCurrentObjectiveCode=T2_Shetlands
PlayerDefaultObjectives=ID1
PlayerCurrentObjectives=ID557

and this time i finally got the regular assignment to patrol north of Isles. Seems like everything is working as intended now. Once again, thanks for all the help i got from you and, most importantly, for saving brave, little U-9 and her crew.

PS. I also spent some time trying to get the "Error: objective not found" again but with no success. I have no idea how i got this one.
RandomSubRat is offline   Reply With Quote