View Single Post
Old 03-09-21, 02:30 PM   #13
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritTorrent View Post
Hi BubbleHead, are you still planning to release your campaign additions for RSRDC? I seem to remember you talking about some changes you'd made a while ago, new convoys and merchant traffic etc.

Unfortunately, all of that work was lost when old PC crashed. I thought I had backed them up, apparently not. Then was away from SH 4 for a while, busy with life. COVID gave me more time last year. I kept getting a CTD with RSRD for some reason so went to TMO only, which was in bad need of a facelift. I got RSRD working again but missed the challenge of TMO so came up with the idea to improve TMO alone. I have reworked the traffic, which is akin to RSRD in many ways, created a ship pack, which uses many of the RSRD ships so they are in TMO. I added the major and even some minor battles esp in Solomons in 43/43/ Air strikes by carrier forces, Hailstone etc. Amazing all I completed actually in short time last summer when quarantining at home lol. I'm about 98% finished, few tweaks left, basically just merging everything into one package, which is in itself time consuming. I did just discover. With night surface attacks possible now, as described above, really takes things to a new level. I'm on a test patrol in April 1944 now, having a blast.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote