View Single Post
Old 01-22-20, 12:47 PM   #375
nionios
Sparky

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
As merc4ulfate mentions, check your install. You cannot use old Saves, and the old Save folder has to be emptied before using FotRSU. You also cannot shell out to Windows, else odd things happen in the game. You also need to enable a 4gig patch, which flips a couple of bits on the SH4.exe file. In all of the above, be sure and read the first posts in this thread, and / or the help files in the Support folder of your game after you activate FotRSU. Either that, or you have "unlimited fuel" checked in the settings menu. For the Single Missions and Quick Patrols, you use the Main Menu and Options. In the career, you use the Options menu in the Captain's Office at your Home Port. In the US side, that is found by clicking the radio console to the left of the desk. In the German side, it is the filing cabinet to the left of the exit door, or to the right of the wall map...

Thanks for the reply.I know and I don't use old saves, I've deleted the save folder,I play with limited fuel and I use the 4gig patch(I think that the patch has to do only with CTDs).I'm almost sure about my installation and maybe an accidental shell to Windows is the culprit.However, I tried a new war patrol and it works OK.The problem exists in my campaign.Should I start a new one or the issue will be fixed when back to base?
nionios is offline   Reply With Quote