lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyACE View Post
Thanks again lurker

Have a couple more questions if you don't mind:

1. I noticed there are torpedoes on board. Can they actually be fired? I know the real Admiral Scheer did have these as well.

2. Is there any way to make the main 11 inch guns fire at a different target than what the rest of the guns are engaging? Or any way to make them not engage certain targets? I ask because I don't really want to waste the main ammunition on smaller ships like DDs and instead save it for fighting against other cruisers, BBs, or big merchants.

Quote:
1. I noticed there are torpedoes on board. Can they actually be fired? I know the real Admiral Scheer did have these as well.
Yes

Quote:
2. Is there any way to make the main 11 inch guns fire at a different target than what the rest of the guns are engaging? Or any way to make them not engage certain targets? I ask because I don't really want to waste the main ammunition on smaller ships like DDs and instead save it for fighting against other cruisers, BBs, or big merchants.

Using the binocular, sight the ship you want to engage , hit the "space bar" at the bottom of the keyboard, when the yellow triangle displays under the target the guns will then engage that target.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote