Old 10-16-12, 03:44 PM   #105
Albrecht Von Hesse
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONHARRIS View Post
I am proud to announce that I did it!

Installed both Hsie V16B1 realism patch AND Stiebler's V16b1 addon and they both work fine.

The whole procedure was done under Win7 Ultimate 64bit , 4 GB RAM with no trouble at all.

I would like to thank both Hsie and Stiebler for their great job!
I, too, would like to thank both Hsie and Stiebler for their great job! It took a little work (and not much of that) to install both, but the results are well worth it!

I did, and do, have two little problems. For some reason the CAM mod kept CTD, so I deactivated that one and undid the manual required changes. No biggie. But the minimum TC mod is kicking my butt. Pressing "Shift+N" does absolutely nothing.

Other than these two minor quirks, these are excellent additions!

~Albrecht von Hesse

edit: OK, I managed to correct the minimum TC problem (most likely a combination of operator error and lack of coffee ). I'm still not sure what's up with the CAM mod, but now I have found two small things regarding the U-boat surrender mod (see below). One is that the new buttons don't seem to fit, and the other is the pop-up message for the "abandon U-boat" choice still says "Report contacts".

Otherwise, these are superb additions to things! Great work!

edit #2: For some reason all my received radio messages are blank.

Last edited by Albrecht Von Hesse; 10-16-12 at 11:43 PM. Reason: updated and corrected; #2 additional info