View Single Post
Old 05-18-20, 05:45 PM   #11
Col7777
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 260
Uploads: 0

I was in a port a while ago going out to sea and was attacked by aircraft, the other ships in the port were firing at them as well and they were all shot down.
One crashed very near to where I was sailing and instead of bursting in to flames it rolled about making a terrible noise, now that would have been good if the building it crashed in to also burst in the flames.

As for going in to ports to sink ships, I just spent a good few hours doing that playing as a ship instead of a sub, the ship auto fired its guns and didn't need to come in to the port, it was firing from a distance.
I agree the ships didn't budge but if after the first ship was being attacked it would have been better if they sprang in to life and scattered or tried to attack me then it would have been more interesting.

I was in a mission not long ago, 'Harbour Recon' I think it was and a few ships were moving and came to attack, so isn't in the mission file when placing ships to have them static or not what if they are not static, can they sit still till attacked, I don't know?

Col.

Silent and Violent
Col7777 is offline   Reply With Quote