View Single Post
Old 05-05-19, 06:39 PM   #26
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecoroner View Post
Here's my "brainstorming" ideas for a mission based campaign in wolfpack.
An interactive map like that one :

https://www.abmc.gov/sites/default/f...iles/BOTA_Web/

where you could click on a large number of available historical site to get a mission. It wouldn't be possible to do all the mission for a time period. you would have to chose your path through the war. You could chose the length of the campaign based on the number of missions to pass to get to the next time period and technology should evolved timebased. With recorded stat and journal + maybe historical info. In my opinion that would be a very good mission based campaign without needing to compress time.

you could add hunting missions where maybe you will have to give up coz you don't find any ship at all.

Idea 2 (that keeps the online crew spirit of the game):

Same kind of map but online and shared through players. That would required different crew to pass missions and when enough missions are crossed on the global map the time based would advance with a new map and missions for everyone (every week, month,... I don't know). Continue like that to the end of war (or end it with black may on Iron Men servers :-D)

Thanks for the game by the way, it's great. Good luck and keep up the good work.
Wow. that's awesome, I'm going to have to spend a few hours there.