View Single Post
Old 03-18-20, 08:13 AM   #1447
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
We have experienced the panic buying here but not to the degree where people are getting unhinged and verbal exchanges. Toilet paper is still scarce oddly enough. I don't understand that. The shelves cleared but full again the next day. We have had little trouble finding what we normally
purchase weekly.

I don't understand the panic buying except perhaps many believe they will need to quarantine in place. That will not be necessary if all flow what is prescribed. Wash hands, if sick stay home and keep distance as much as possible. This is nothing new for anyone and what should be done with any virus/flu/cold, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
They are also doing that here (Gemany) now, soap up to 2 pieces, toilet paper one package/person. About time.

Communism!

We had a talk with the neighbours, whoever needs something that is currently sold out we will help out, or those being mobile try to get the missing stuff from other sources (one getting out, only one being exposed, and threatening to infect), also agreed to buy meds and so on for the elder around here.
oh sh.. just realized i'm not that young anymore
I'm not convinced toilet paper is as big a necessity as soa[ and basic foodstuffs....provided you have running water

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote