Accurate German Flags
U-boat Historical Specifications 1.4
HiDef Realistic Interface V1.0
Capthelms SH5 Audio Mod
Touch up for Capthelm's Audio
HiDef Alt 3D Periscopes
SV&Com Underwater Mod
SteelViking's Interior Mod V1.1

For some reason looking thru my binocs brings up the OBS scope. EVERYTIME I don't get it.
Thanks Drewcifer, it appears Rascal101 has solved the issue, solution below .
Nice list of Mods, I may go the same. Although I downloaded Grossdeutscher Rundfunk to my desktop, took an hour but I cant see it there.
Its like it never materalised from temp when completed downloading.
Tried again to download and it failed halfway down. I'm not destined to get it, pity now that the Bosun now have radio and gramophone contol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101 View Post
Well as for the observation scope issue - I discovered that once I returned to port and started a new patrol - I no longer have the issue

I did install the new mod while on patrol so maybe there was something clashing - but for me at least its all solved

Over all the new look game with the mods I have installed is making for an almost brand new game!

Though I hope the author of Hi Def Interface will release instructions for using the new torpedo tools, manual attack - it seems we now have the option for WO to do all the hard target calculations as was the case in SH3 - kind of miss the immediacy of the SH5 manual targetting - but cant wait to learn how to use the new manual targetting tools in this mod -

Do all the dials and things actually work yet - seems an awful lot of dials to play with

Regards

J

Thats great Rascal101 so its a case of installing this Mod on patrol thats causing the issue .
As rascal stated please install in port to fix the Obs Periscope issue.

Oh and yes all the dials work , just make sure you ture the TDC Button (Manual/Auto) on the left hand side TDC panel on to get manual control of the dials.

As for tutorials and manuals, they are something I'll have to work on.
Not great doing that side of things, but I'll try to knock something up.
reaper7 is offline   Reply With Quote