View Single Post
Old 08-13-19, 06:02 PM   #8455
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1106
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
s7rikeback is working one aspect and set of files, I'm working another, because we've either got something amiss in the Tambor, or something in one of the airplanes... More news later, after we've found the issue(s)...

Edit: OK, problem found with this round. It is NOT the mod, it is the SingleMission used and the surrounding files. In the experimenting, I have found that a surface AI Fleetboat will turn tail and run if the player's boat stays on the surface. If I submerge, the AI boat is a rabid dog, and attacks with a vengeance... Airplanes thus far have been fine. It is a bit difficult to do more than a few missions a day, when I get bombed, hit and sunk so often... I'm also trying to determine detection range - of the enemy seeing me. We'll find the ones that need help though merc4ulfate, once we get past the modder than needs help... - flying flacid fingers of fickleness...
Don't count your chickens just yet PB, it seems we have other issues unreported thus far...

Unless I have the mod soup!!! Have you checked my last findings with your new install ?