View Single Post
Old 03-09-20, 10:47 AM   #1
Skinny_Huesudo
Watch

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0
Default Having two problems after modding

I managed to get GWX working, but then decided to change some options from H.Sie's patch that were making testing and experimenting problematic. After making a backup of the working modded installation, I grabbed a vanilla SH3.exe, put it through H.Sie's patch, disabled oxygen, periscope and repair time fix and enabled quicker wolfpack responses, I put the exe through Tycho's patch, and copied it to the new modded installation. Now I'm getting these two problems.

The nav map is not showing at 1920x1080, as if I hadn't applied Tycho's patch. I put the exe through the patcher again, but still got the same result.

Second problem is, I'm trying to use a type XXI in 1945 in single missions (the wolfpack test mission) and in career patrols. If I don't have late war sensors enabled, the radar antenna gets destroyed as soon as I get in the boat (as expected), but with late war sensors enabled, the radar is missing, even though I make sure to have it equipped at the base before departing. I don't know what could be causing this.

EDIT: I did a clean install from a clean vanilla copy. The missing radar on the XXI seems to be fixed, but I still cant get the nav map to show correctly.

Last edited by Skinny_Huesudo; 03-10-20 at 11:00 AM.
Skinny_Huesudo is offline   Reply With Quote