View Single Post
Old 03-20-18, 08:55 AM   #12
xpatka3000
Swabbie

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Well at disk cleanup i ticked every field that had size behind it, temp internet files, recycle bin, temp files, thumbnails. Usually when disk cleanup is done there is nothing in recycle bin, usually i don't delete anything by myself at system disk, i steer clear of windows dir.

I stared from scratch anyway, if any more crashes reappear ill make tons of different saves at different patrol progress to detect what is causing the crash.

I had 7 patrols before and no any problems with save or load and i saved hefty amount of times overwriting the same save file. It all started when i accepted new boat, i "presume" that some game mechanics cause crash, crashes happen on saves where boat is in radar or visual range of a convoy.

Strange things i noticed when first crash appeared, bow dive planes where strangely twisted, when diving they where in retracted position but at the same time they where twisted downside, don't know if that's animation bug. several patrols before i could not activate silent running because sub was not registered to be submerged, crew was still on deck even tho i was at 200 ft, i fixed that by saving and reloading the patrol, so i used save/load function a lot without any problems. Usually i had 2 saves per patrol, i deleted old saves from load screen.
xpatka3000 is offline   Reply With Quote