View Single Post
Old 10-09-20, 12:58 PM   #1988
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
talk to these guys: The AI Torpedo idea has been hashed around by the likes of DarkFish, jhapprich, Sergbuto, and polyfiller, among others, with all ideas combined by CapnScurvy and s7rikeback to make a fully-functional "device"
Can I just jump in here, and make a small correction to this comment please, and the comment above on the first page.

I (s7rikeback) had the honor of converting Keltos01 playable JP submarines to AI controlled versions. This was done with advice & help from CapnScurvy, Jeff-Groves & ETR3(33). Once the sub-work had been completed, I then selected in my opinion the best 8 models from a list of 15 models I had converted, and these were then selected for FotRSU.
Please do not ask about the missing models, as these are no longer available.

CapnScurvy then helped with fine tuning the selected models.
Once the above had been done,
he then tested & implemented the AI Torpedo's into the newly created AI JP sub fleet, this then grew to the surface vessels we see today in FotRSU.

So to quote
KaleunMarco;
The AI Torpedo idea has been hashed around by the likes of DarkFish, jhapprich, Sergbuto, and polyfiller, among others, with all ideas combined by CapnScurvy to make a fully-functional "device" which gave s7rikeback's newly imported subs, some very sharp teeth.