Old 06-22-22, 05:09 PM   #61
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostfriese View Post
You are not even asked to accept.
Sorry but that is just not true. Not only are we asked to accept but any criticism of trans and LGBTQ+ ideology can get a person into all kinds of trouble. I'm not sure what it is like in your country but that is a fact of life in the US and here in Canada. I believe that the UK is just as bad. This is 'wrong think' right out of 1984. Doesn't seem very 'progressive'.

Quote:
You are asked to let others live their lives in peace - which is something you take for granted for yourself, but has been denied to LGBTQ+ (and many others) until very recently.
As I have stated, I could care less what other people believe about themselves. If they are happy that is all that matters. Good luck to them. But don't tell me that radical ideologies of any kind do not have an effect on the rest of society. The very idea that people can deny the state that they were born in (a scientific fact) and then cut off body parts to affirm that denial is not normal. I support anyone's right to do that or anything else to their bodies, but don't tell me it is normal or healthy behavior.

Quote:
And I highly doubt you "know" it to be not true. You may want it to be not true, and you might put yourself under the illusion that it can't be true because it doesn't fit your point of view. That doesn't make it not true, however.
I know that females have 2 X chromosomes and males have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome. Is that news to you?

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote