Old 02-12-20, 04:09 PM   #4
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfish40 View Post
Thank You for responding.
Yes, I start the game with the Commander Icon and it looks as if it's loading the game, but the game doesn't launch. I will then hit the SH3 icon and launch the game. Commanderis still working. I did solve the fatigue problem but it cost me the career.
So now the only issue is Commander is not fully launching the game. If I close out the game and try to restart Commander, I get a message saying that an instance of commander is already running. It will not let me run commander again until I shutdown the computer. (It does not appear in task manager at this point).
I did read someones post with a similar problem that disappeared on its own after some time.
Anyway, that's where it stands at this time, but at least the game is functioning normally once it's loaded. Commander is working with GWX but it has this one quirk...
Thank you again for the input

I know that in the Commander's info. it says starting the game outside of it a few times can cause problems.

Maybe try re-installing Commander again.

What do you mean when you say Commander tries to launch the game but it doesn't launch ?
Where does it stop; on the Commander screen or the GWX screen ?

Post what mods you have installed and what order if you can.