Old 05-23-21, 01:36 AM   #64
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Would you like to try again?
Ok Dowly, I'm back and i have found out there are no real Americans just like there are no real real Finnish people in your country. We all came from Africa.You and I existe on a geographical map,Slapped on a globe spinning around in a Politicians Office. Herds of people to be used in the new World Order by the ruling Elites, That goes back to the Pharaohs. So the Finns have only 8 decades and then their land and people just become Africans again but in the northern hemisphere.Maybe the saving grace of our Planet will be the Chinese. And maybe they will have mercy, I doubt it but you can always scream im Finnish.

My apologies to you Dowly, I Have no idea what the hell i was thinking when i made that 1st post.I cant take away my last post in response. So is there a BLM movement in Finland yet? If not we will get one on the way to your country ASAP . We would not want your country to miss out on all the wonderful things that come with the Black culture. After all scientist have said we must believe in a world that now spins on science. And Science says we ALL originated from 1 Black women from Africa.These are new revelations and i'm sure the women in Finland will be just as excited as our American women where to wrap their legs around Science.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-31-21 at 03:10 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote