View Single Post
Old 02-19-10, 12:44 PM   #7
KeybdFlyer
中国水兵

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

I see that this post is a couple of years old, but nevertheless - many thanks to Topo65 for these backgrounds. I was right in the middle of doing virtually the same thing myself, you've saved me a couple of hour's work!

I came across MoBo quite some time ago, but after installing & running it I couldn't understand a thing about it. About a week ago I came across it again and then it hit me - I'd never seen the pdf manual before! Somehow I totally missed it the first time around and was trying to work out how to use MoBo by myself - it's so much easier now that I have the manual to guide me!

To aaronblood, what a great piece of software - well done! I have only one small problem and it's nothing to do with MoBo... for some strange reason, I can't Alt-Tab out of SH3 to get to the program. The screen simply flickers and leaves me in SH3. I found a workaround though - I purloined my wife's laptop and installed MoBo on it! In-game, I take a screenshot using a screen-capture program called Rapidshot. I made the image folder "shared" and access it from the laptop which sits alongside me here. So, all I need do is take the screenshot, pause the game, turn to my left and load it into Mobo. Once I've done the calculations (or rather, MoBo has!), I just unpause the game and off we go again.

Thank you for making manual targetting a pleasure instead of a bit of a chore