View Single Post
Old 04-24-15, 11:04 AM   #555
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Oh, you'll be missing the Sharkie's AP channels after a while of flying the Huey.

Fun chopper to fly, but can get a bit exhausting.
Trim, trim some more and trim again. Each time you do something to the collective. But it's rewarding to make that thing behave. I still can't hover precisely at a given altitude but at least I can pick up sling loads (at least most of the time... and don't ask about delivering them in one peace...).
What annoys me is that we are still lacking multiplayer crews on it, can't see what's inside the cabin (passengers, cargo) and that the AI gunners are obviously high on something as they can't shoot straight. Bloody useless.
Another thing is that no one should spawn or use a big weapons if any Huey has a sling load. Otherwise the lag will desync the Huey and the sling load and that WILL tear the chopper apart if it doesn't jettison the load pretty much immediately. Which makes that feature bloody useless again on any public server.

And last there is surprisingly little stuff for it to download regarding missions and campaigns.