Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 11-29-17, 10:25 AM   #5493
captcrane
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

originally posted by torpedobait You may wish to consider forming a Mod Team and incorporating whatever you feel is realism that is not being done by the FOTARSU team into a new super mod that better fits your views. Expressing your opinion is one thing, but you come off as having a chip on your shoulder. What you consider a valid point may well be such, but it is not going to be well received by a team that has worked literally for years on this mod when you are in attack mode. You sound semi-hostile at worst, over-argumentative at best. It would be appropriate for you to tone down the sarcasm a bit and show some respect for those who have worked tirelessly to improve what you call a "broke ass state" for all of us.

couldn't have said it better myself! J0313 you seem to be the 1 with a chip on your shoulder. silent hunter 4 is a game not the real thing! Chill out man. I for 1 tip my hat to all these modders they have fixed this broke ass game! Their hard work and massive amounts of their time being put into this game is incalculable. They have made this an enjoyable GAME! And they do it without any thanks. What have you done! I am sure whatever it is you want a pat on the behind for it. So next time you take a piss try using the head I for 1 am not interested to hear your spew!! They deserve a standing ovation Thank you FOTARSU team! You are doing an awesome job

Last edited by captcrane; 11-29-17 at 10:33 AM.
captcrane is offline   Reply With Quote