makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtguf View Post
Mak,

The Wahoo tutorial is for SH4 nto 5.
The TDC in 5 is completely different at this time. Also the Stadimeter in SH5 is not really working at this point so going off of an old method to try and gain the knowledge in a new TDC setup does not really work especially when several of the tools you need (stadimeter, speed etc..) are presently broken.

So for someone attempting to learn the new TDC, these methods are indeed Tutorials, and do indeed show the basics on how to start gathering data for people who are used to point and click in SH3 and 4.

By your own admission you do not play this game, so until you do don;t knock the help that people are giving in an attempt to get this game playable by more people in a much more realistic manner than the present Auto TDC.
i can't understand why you continue this.

Wazoo is not a tutorial for sh4 or sh5 or sh3.its a method that works at any sh.it is having the contact updates on thats why is still in use for the new sh5 players.
you don't need the stadimeter when contact updates is on or the speed tool (what is this???) you are saying.
the only tool you need is a good ruler and an angle tool(this is in).you get the range from map,you get the aob from map,you get the course from map(speed is pretty easy then to be calculated) .you don't even have to identify your target ! for what reason to do that....

now, if you are telling me that all these 'tutorials' are there to show how to input this data in the 'new' tdc then i allready told you that these 'tutorials' are fine for new players.
the point of my message that you still don't understand is that these 'tutorials' ARE NOT FOR MANUAL TARGETING !
but as i saw today ,Gutted posted a tutorial for that direction .Gutted's tutorial IS for manual targeting

ps: there is no need to start playing the game,there is nothing there to figure out and i DIDN'T KNOCK anyone's help (only you believe so) .i only told that these tutorials WAS NOT for manual targeting ...why is that bothering you so?

if you want to continue this,please pm and all would be sorted out

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote