View Single Post
Old 04-12-10, 05:40 PM   #760
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Well ZW, it was "No Go!" first time around with this new version of the Kursk mission.

On startup, I was getting the error report of Duplicate KurskM1Mission scripts. I looked everywhere through the Mission scripts, thought there was 2 KurskM1 Mission scripts in there somewhere, but only saw the one in the Customs Mission folder. But something didn't look right in that folder either. After looking at so many different mission folders, I noticed that the Kursk Mission folder had one extra file in it.

It is called MissionBase script, or something like that. I opened with Wordpad, and compared it to the KurskM1 Mission script, and saw the offending duplicate lines. They are something like Kursk M1 text, Kursk M1 briefing, and so on.

I took a guess, and removed the Mission Base script, but did not delete it, just incase I had a wrong guess,lol Sure enough, the mission started, so I exited from the sim to come here and let you know what I found.

Of the 2 emails you sent, I installed the mission from the second one, I believe that's how you wanted us to do it? Just one other thought, I took a quick look around when the mission started, and noticed a whole lot of other tanks are not there for the intial thrust at the Russian lines. Where did they go!?! I feel so alone out there now!

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote