View Single Post
Old 07-27-17, 02:25 PM   #396
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
With your new folder (Repacked_W005N049), the error message now is a bit different :

Maybe it comes from the fact that you modified height values in the 'forbidden' border of the square ?
No, I didn't get any error message while repacking my terrain tweaks, anyway I think there is a something wrong with them: every time I enable them and I run the test mission, the game crashes. I will investigate later on what might cause that.

If you want to test yourself here are my repacked terrain files: (replace the files in your Terrain/Data folder with them):

https://www.mediafire.com/?35jkhbf2244ljvv

BTW of mission....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendras View Post
The beacon is german in the mission. So you have to add the german folder of the land unit in the roster folder.
The lighthouse was set as French, but there was an unit type mismatch: in my files La Plate is set as environmental (type 408), but in your tests mission had it as artillery (type 403). I matched the unit types and removed missing locations from Terrain.cfg and now the mission works.

Is there any special reason for you to change lighthouses' unit type? Should I switch to that type in my copy of the mod?
gap is offline   Reply With Quote