View Single Post
Old 09-29-15, 06:13 PM   #170
Marshall Ney
Loader

Downloads: 87
Uploads: 0
Default Sorry

I just can't figure this out; first off, Blackswan40, thanks for your efforts.

BUT the download for the 1.4b is not working; Again 3, 4 times now, I down load one of these for the disc., not internet, put in the path, and it says it's upgrading, but when go to exc. to launch game, right clikck and look at the properites, it still says 1.01. AND also when I launch updater exc., all say upgrading from 1.01>1.30(???). If I hover over the upgrade launcher, it indicates 1.04. I am going to drop the whole Ubisoft\SH3 file in
Program Files(x86), and if the download will upgrade there, because I have noticed the default download is Program Files(x86).

If that doesn't work, then I'll wait until tomorrow, so I don't scream load and disturb my neighbors. It didn't work, won't let me load mod, keeps saying wrong path, no way to load files, or something like that.

Thanks,

MN

I was able to find a download(worthplaying) that upgraded the game in the Program files(x86) but game won't launch; going to see if this will now accept mod!! It didn't work, mod launcher won't accept any of my paths. I am at a loss,

Last edited by Marshall Ney; 09-29-15 at 06:57 PM.
Marshall Ney is offline   Reply With Quote