Thread: Star Citizen
View Single Post
Old 09-05-16, 11:14 AM   #143
Fubar2Niner
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 275
Uploads: 0
Icon8

Ok................ to pledge (pre order) or not.

First up, if I buy into this, lets just say the single player thingy first.... We are looking at $54 no ship just the game right?????

I never seen a site so confusing!.............. From what I see the one ship starter packs are ship and MP Arena only ??????? Am I right so far ?

"Arena Commander" ????......... I think not. At least give the title some credibilty. It sounds sooooooo Roman, Quake at best !!

Lucky me if I pre-order (pledge) to game package 2, I get a ship and the single player stuff (if it ever gets rlsd?) am I reading this right?

Now if I go stupid, I am now talking $100+, I get insurance that last between x and xx. What the hell is that? I get damage repaired till insurance runs out? Then I have to buy more?

I been following this for two years but as time goes on, things seem to be getting more confused.

Looking at the full youtube "Alpha 3.0" presentation, and Chris Roberts brags about the "next alpha" "Citizen Com", some time the end 2016.

Still no BETA !!!!

Now don't get me wrong the guys,(seeming), dedication and love is admirable, but I really am starting to wonder. Apparently the FPS side (Star Marine, I think was the, title has been shelved), so how much longer???? This is worse than a Falcon (BMS) update wait time.

How much more money does this guy need? Forget the merchandise! Get the damn game at least to a beta stage, he keeps showing us all this mind blowing stuff. Why don't he release what is workable, and add his dreams as DLC!

Rant mode off

Sorry chaps but I really want this not to become vapourware that has sucked in soooooooooo many.

Fubar(rant mode)2Niner

Last edited by Fubar2Niner; 09-05-16 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Numerous spelling mistakes whilst venting
Fubar2Niner is offline   Reply With Quote