SUBMAN1
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1
Add me to the skepticle list here on CF3 mods. I never liked CFS3, even when I did Playtesting on it prior to release for MS. What I want is a modern Red Baron 3D. I'll keep waiting I guess.

-S
Lol. Ok then. I wish I could put into worlds exactly how much you are missing....really.

I just finished a nasty patrol over Hunland. 6 Scouts went up and two came back. Archie was particulary vicious this morning and the weather was pretty awful so we were forced to stay lower than I would have liked. Got bounced by a flock of Albatri on the way back over the lines. I got two BTW. I hope one of the boys down there in the trenches saw me shoot them down though. My last three kill claims have been turned down by the Home office as they could not be confirmed.. At one point I was flying so low with an Albatros on my back I could see the dust spurts from his bullets kicking up the ground in front of me. I don't even know how I got out of that one. Doesn't matter though. 2nd Lt. James Booth lives to fight another day.
Well clue me in then - does it have a dynamic campaign like RB3D? If so, you are starting to peek my interest!

-S