Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 01-21-19, 02:57 PM   #7242
torpedobait
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 397
Uploads: 0
Default Minor Issues

Had to buy another copy (download) for SH4 Gold - lost mine when Win 7 had to be reinstalled. Stupidly had no backup. Fixed that this time!

When I reinstalled the SH4 Gold (v1.5) and reapplied FOTARSU v0.80 CR2, I also copied over my documents from a backup I had made, that included an SH4 folder. All my save games were still there, and they seem to operate flawlessly to my surprise.

So, after one more patrol in the Gudgeon, I was given a Balao. When fitting it out, I was disappointed to see the AA guns (now 2) were still .50 Cal machine guns. I would have thought by Jan. 11, 1943 I could have at least obtained a couple of 20mm AA guns.

Worse, although there are two AA guns, there is only one crew slot for those guns. Not that I would ever try to take on any aircraft with the .50 guns, but the count of slots per gun ought to be right

One other thing, I never did get a surface radar for the Gudgeon, even though my patrols took me well past the mid-July 1942 point. Perhaps it was because I was sailing out of Frematle?

EDIT: I went back and looked at the AA crew configuration - I was wrong. Both crew slots are present.

Run Silent, Run Deep, and Sink 'em All

Last edited by torpedobait; 01-21-19 at 03:53 PM.
torpedobait is offline   Reply With Quote