View Single Post
Old 07-14-17, 03:03 PM   #14
LTJGBeam
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 31
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashblade View Post
Also got the problem of tube 7 and 8 not reloading correctly. Only it seems to be worse since sometimes the tube doesn't seem to reload at all. I get a message the reload is complete but no weapon is shown in the tube. After that some weapon may appear all of a sudden. Selecting weapons on those tubes and then using them is almost impossible unfortunately.

Also got a TLAM mission and although I struck the target zone with 10/8 missiles it got reported as a failure. The debrief showed variable names instead of the actual information you would expect to see like how many weapons are left, so it seems this is bugged as well.

This is very enjoyable, keep improving this please
Killerfish has reported the official fix for the TLAM and SEAL Insertion mission glitch will be live with Patch 1.06. I think I will wait until the official fix is in, rather than put in the temp fix, and then have to possibly update again when Killerfish's patch comes out.

As KFG said, "Special thanks to Brygun for his tireless testing and feedback which helped identify the underlying problem."

LTJG Beam
LTJGBeam is offline   Reply With Quote