Old 09-05-23, 03:36 PM   #1446
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Icon14 BH enhanced TMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
I do not use STEAM, I have a CD version, I hate steam lol.

I have been quite busy and no time to really mod. I just finished my first patrol in 6 months. I look over the forums once a week or so, answer when have time.

I do plan to try and correct some issues sometime soon. Modding this sim is time consuming and tedious.
Hey BH my best regards... :salute

I suspected that you didn't have the time...take the necessary time..No rush!!!..I thought you were using another version of sh4 game..lol..Now I agree that it it is not easy to carry out this work...in addition it represents a phenomenal amount of time between the construction of the model, the tests etc..you have all my encouragement for this work because I would like it to work...so much the difficulty is to raise this which makes the game much better..!!! I searched... I don't understand...?? I fire a torpedo... after a few meters... I have CTD immediately... this happens in the missions.. the naval school. campaign finally everywhere. I tried to replace with RFB torpedoes..it still doesn't work... "fresh install" backup remove etc..nothing to do..I tried the FOTRS one..nothing to do it's beyond me ..really I don't understand I'm sure the solution is very simple...what's under my nose but I can't see it...I'm thinking of the wake of the torpedo...maybe??? My dear BH has soon...once again there is no hurry Kind regards Kal Maximus U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote