View Single Post
Old 07-01-09, 09:08 PM   #65
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos
Would it have done any good? something tells me that whoever asked you, would get some lewd comment.
Well kratos, I would have left, im not that kind of person, and if he wanted me to leave until further notice, and when ever I had gotten a mic i would have came back after telling hunter that I would have gotten a mic.

Yes, when youall had asked me about getting a mic, I may have been a smart*ss at times, but if I had been asked to leave, or told that today was the last day for mutes, or something along those lines. I would have happly complied, and left, announced I wanst gonna be flying for a while, and left from there. But instead I had that T.S. voice Yell in my ear that I had been kicked... (Stupid me had the sound up, so it was more like yell.)

finaly as I said before to conclude this, If I had been asked I would not have said a smart *ss comment, and not wrote my origional response on this thread with the same anger I did, I would have simply wrote... something along tese lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF
Hello fellas,
Hunter Informed me that since I dont have a mic, that I can nolonger fly with youall till I get a mic. So I will be out for a while. I had fun flying with youall for the past 9 to 10 months.

have a great day,
TF.
But I did not because I was furious when that T.S. bi*** yeled that crap in my into my ear. And thats why my origional post is wrote the way it was.

But despite what you or anyone else think, Im not the smart *ss you seem to think I am, im just telling you my opinion which may seem it, but im not meaning to offend anyone.

TF.