View Single Post
Old 07-26-19, 09:36 PM   #1
UnqualifiedOfficer
Swabbie

Downloads: 54
Uploads: 0
Default Trouble with the U-Boat addon.

Hey guys, I need some help. I played the hell out of SH3 when I was back with my crappy computer. I later got an upgrade, and now have a whole Asus laptop with windows 10. I do not know the specifications of the laptop. Hell, the keyboard stopped working so I got a separate one plugged into it! I Got sh3 running no problem, and I decided to pick up SH4 because I love the Naval Pacific Front. I got the base game of steam, v1.3 and all, I had some problems, but I changed the DPI. Fixed, but still would crash if I went into freeview next to a busy harbor like Rabaul or Pearl. I bought the U-Boat missions, and realized that I had both of the same game in the same folder thanks to the steam installation. I uninstalled the games, And reinstalled the U-Boat missions. Since, the game is very odd. The museum instantly crashes upon fully loading, the Campaign is super unstable, and crashed after going freeview at Pearl for a starting campaign, then seemingly at random after sinking some docked ships. I made a Single Lan game to test the waters, and it works. Is there anyway that I can fix this, or am I stuck in the water?
UnqualifiedOfficer is offline   Reply With Quote