Silent Hunter

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED
Quote:
Originally Posted by joea
So if you guys don't like the made up stuff fine, don't say it is not realistic
How can the made up stuff be realistic when it's not real. This series is long over due to move on and I wish it would, yes it is a great series but the 46 add on dose not appeal to me at all. As I said if anyone buys it and enjoys it, well good for you.
Do you have a reading problem?? I know the 46 addon is not realistic, but the 46 DVD set includes realistic stuff?? Let me repeat the Pe-2 addon and Manchuria are realistic and included!! Did you even click on the blasted links??? I expect this lack of comprehension from other posters like N00b not you mate!!!

Sorry mate I'm really disappointed, I usually like your posts and think you're a decent fellow but please don't select quote me without reading all that I wrote.

Were there Soviet/Japan clashes in Mongolia and Manchuria in 39 and 45 (same month as it were) or not?

Were not Kiev and Burma scenes of combat in WWII or not???

Were the A-20C, Il-10, and the Japanese fighters mentioned real or not???

I mean would you say a pub is bad because they serve one lousy lager and the rest are superb pub brews???

I actually do not care for most of the 46 content myself, but got it for the other addons and the objects maps and the FM fixes (stable USN fighters).

I will admit the silly fantasy Lerch is certainly a test for future FM stuff (Korea ie. helicopters).
joea is offline   Reply With Quote