View Single Post
Old 10-18-10, 09:12 AM   #1615
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0
Default Kursk Mission #3 Revision

So ZW,

first of all i must apologize, cause playing the new mission a second time it was different in any kind.

The first time i was following the other tannks, wich were taken a shortcut through the forrest. Teh second time they didi it again. Following the tanks leads you in that position wich i didnt want to be. So speaking clearly i saw only trees, a shot from left, a shot from right and so on. This way its impossible to see even to fight.

I decided to make my on route and following the road. This way it was another feeling and now i liked it very much ZW, It is realy hard but great.

ZW is it posiible to make a red star (as in the single player mode) for the mission goal? Otherwise its hard to find that village and the mission goal. After the second attempt i was aware where to go.
Mission ends a little bit before that village. Is it possible to go inside it, killing the rest and then have a shopping?

I think Frinic mentioned it. After finishing the mission i can go ahead with TAB key to see the status. It didnt show me the new Panther. I had to go near a target or tanother tank to zoom in or out to see that cool Panther.

BTW, the FLAG is great to, viewing my tank in outside view with the flag on it. I love it.

Really great.

ZW, sorry for thatearly statement, but i have learned to test the game twice.

Thank you buddy

LC

Last edited by LcSummers; 10-18-10 at 09:25 AM.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote