View Single Post
Old 02-13-17, 03:39 PM   #15
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by getbac View Post
I know I haven't yet read the readme or pdf but I am just starting a new career and IF one has to start from the beginning now would be a good time. OR can you be half way through 1943 and still set this up? Thanx for all you do RR your one of my "go to" on you tube
SH4CMS assumes that your \Wolves of the Pacific Directory contains 100% reliable stock game files to begin with. It uses that file to build your protected game file repository, \SH4Pristine. Once that is made, you can do anything with \Wolves of the Pacific you wish.

Here's what I would do in your position. Use JSGME to print out a list of mods you have installed so you can restore them exactly later. Then uninstall all your mods. Now move your \MODS directory to the desktop. Delete everything from \Wolves of the Pacific and reinstall from disk or download, including U-boat Missions.

You are now ready for SH4CMS. \Wolves of the Pacific is all brand new original files, so when SH4CMS makes the \SH4Pristeen game file repository it will be valid. Now copy the \MODS directory back into your game directory, use JSGME to reinstall your mods exactly as you had them. You can now resume right where you left off, load up your game save and go to town.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote