View Single Post
Old 02-08-17, 01:33 PM   #4
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

I'm just amazed at the lack of any response for what I think is the single most important contribution I've ever made: something that deserves to stand beside JSGME as a cornerstone of how we play the game.

Want to make a protected game file repository? One keypress.
Want to make an independent game installation for GFO? One keypress.
FOTRSU? One keypress.

Your game screwed up, no matter how? Uninstall your mods. One keypress! Reinstall mods, load save and play AS IF NOTHING HAD EVER HAPPENED in less than 10 minutes.

Thread after thread about game corruption. Thread after thread on how to use Large Address Aware and MultiSH4. Well, JSGME, MultiSH4 and Large Address Aware are in this package, installed automatically when you make a new game installation.

The answer to the hundreds of threads on corrupted games is SH4CMS. No responses, user experiences, jeers or attaboys in this thread. A total of 30 downloads, some of which have been my own making sure everything works.

Everybody can now do what a few power users could two months ago and nobody seems to care. It's very entertaining. You gotta just laugh. Well, I enjoy using SH4CMS.

Next place it goes is the SH3 community, after I get some things out of the way.

Last edited by Rockin Robbins; 02-08-17 at 02:32 PM.
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote