View Single Post
Old 07-06-19, 06:35 AM   #13
UnderWaterGamer
Mate

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 2

Hellllo, people at subsim!

I have some very good news! And, I know it has been I a little while ago since I posted about my mods, but now I'm currently working on the RealSHips mod that will give more realistic ship data, ad a few more ships and submarines, ad merchants with different tonnage values (they will be either empty ot full) and will (very likely) change the traffic values too (I will get to that later...).

So, like two seconds ago, I just discovered the byte giving hit points to ships by HEX Editing the SHIPS. Dat fill (hinted by Kim when he said that by increasing the tnt values in the torps, the ships sank faster). These hit points apply to Canon shots and to torps.

Also, I have found that SH has a precise and limited number of ships for each class, so that way, you can't sink the Yamato 10 times or something. And when I looked at the number of ships for the merchants, the value was FF FF FF(or some huge value like that), so I'm thinking that if I lower the value to 100 or 50, it might lower traffic (I need to try).

I'm probably soon going to post the mod here at subsim it just might take a little while...

Happy Hunting