View Single Post
Old 05-17-19, 07:34 AM   #8
Ragtag
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 163
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JU_88 View Post
I had a good feeling about the game from very early on - hence why jumped in to assist the dev with some modelling work.
and despite it being further behind in development than I had imagined -so far it has mostly lived up to my hopes and expectations, still a lot id like to see improved. but these are all things that will be done in time - if not by the team then by modders later on.

I mean, we are talking about an SDK launch in summer, thats really quite a big deal, I don't think we've seen much (in terms of sub games) of this quality and depth with such an open platform to boot.
For all those who just want SH6, e.g basic crew managment & Damage control, with focus on navigation, sensors, Gunnery & Torpedo attacks, plus simple UI & teleporting to different stations).
That is going to be 100% possible.

I will bet money on an 'SH3 UI and Controls Mod' before 2020 is out. So even if the style of play doesn't suit you now, its definatley one to watch.

-Wolfpack also, I'm not sold on the multiplayer aspect personally, But im certainly keeping an eye on it.
It would be a big mistake to write off either of these games just because their current EA/out of the box state doesn't float your boat. They both have a future which the Silent Hunter franchise sadly does not.
Vostok and me already made a few mods for B119. Check out the uboat mod section
Palit RTX 2080Ti.
Fortron 1000W PSU.
BenQ XR3501R LCD.
Ragtag is offline   Reply With Quote