View Single Post
Old 09-24-14, 07:36 PM   #51
flashburn
Nub

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Go online with the ubi launcher settings . Click on Sync with your harddrive option . Start the game and the game will sync your local saves to the cloud when you exit the game . When starting the game next time choose play offline .
This seems to work alot of the time this happens. Its quite annoying. Sometimes simply exiting out of game and then relaunching everything will have it start filling the bar. Other times NOPE. Then switching between off and online often fixes it up. Failing that back to port and pick the mission again with a restart.

What is strange is that you just can not seem to pin it down what will cause it and just what will clear it up. One thing is for sure....its vary annoying.

I have started saving right as I make contact. If it fails to register (assuming I am where I am suppose to be) then reloads and make the attack again and see. It is really crazy making. Sometimes everything is fine for quite some time. And then BAM! UGH. Thanks UBI launcher. No clue what is doing this, but I blame you!

oh and look what made me make my 1st post here.

Or second even.... HMMM ya.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote