View Single Post
Old 04-28-10, 10:34 PM   #950
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default TvsT MP

Baifo, there is a TvsT multi player community in English which you can find on this forum either start a thread asking about it or check the oldest threads on this very same thread.You will see that after ZeeWolf announced his Kursk project on 17 November 2009, 3 people playing MP and modding TvsT for multi player asked him if they could combine their efforts. I think Murkz and NSU were 2 of them the other was Monkwarrior who, unfortunately, passed away recently but I know there are more.I know there's a fairly active French-speaking community playing TvsT in MP.If you are interested I could give you the link to the francophone forum.I know they play sometimes with players of other countries, Germans and, Belgians but Spaniards? No I don't think so.I don't play MP myself pero no creo que haya una comunidad de jugadores hispanohablantes.

When you talk about PRO PE are talking about Panzer Elite?

Re spending your $ 60 it's money well invested.You are going to get a sim that will stretch into the future and offer you a lot a new models, mods and missions.

Welcome aboard Fellow ZW Member.If you show valour and courage you may even win the coveted Crossed Purple Crutches awarded by Hauptstuermfuehrer Lammerding Carstens Summers himself. A very great honour indeed>...

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote