View Single Post
Old 07-10-08, 03:59 AM   #211
shegeek72
WAV

Downloads: 94
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntman
The water, the skins, the traffic, the harbours...its a dream....thank you for this magnificent gift to SH3!

And now I am off on a vacation for three weeks! Just when I got it working!:p

When I get back I will post my feedback.

Just a minor thing I thought was funny.....I never had any problems with the voices ingame, but now its mixed ub between british and stock command voices:

I feel its a little annoying to hear a sudden change in voice, like when the helsman tells you about depth.

"Current depth 20 Meters"

At "meters" suddenly another voice pops in, its more funny than immersive.

I suggest to only have new voices in whole/full sentences, not parts of it.

Just a suggestion, I'm not complaining!

I'll be off now, I will look very forward to give you feedback when I'm back, if I'm allowed to help you! I will probbably give you more compliments than criticizm....the first impresssion is stunning!
*nod* WAC3.0 is a major leap forward in super mods!

I agree about the voices. I PM'd Han about that very matter and was told to over-write the voices I didn't like, which has been a task since there's nine folders with many different characters! I've been copying from my GWX (v1.03) folders and have got the voices more synchronized, though I like the Das Boot voices and have left as many in as I can. Perhaps if there's enough interest I'll post a mod of my dialog changes, plus some other tweaks I've made (with Han's permission!).

@the Munster: I'm running an nVidia 7600GT PCI and get 15 - 17 FPS in the harbor, not blazing but enough to enjoy the full harbor.

note: I'll be building a high-end quad-core system soon!
--
shegeek72 is offline   Reply With Quote